Thursday, June 12, 2008

Uganda

I made it to Uganda after about 30 hours in airports and airplanes. Right now we are staying at a retreat house. We actually have hot water for showers, which will not happen anymore after a couple more days there. I found out that I will be living with the prison chaplain and his family. Today we meet some college students and went to downtown Kampala to buy sell phones and transfer our money to schillings. If you need to get a hold of me my number is 0714249457 and it will cost you about 15 cents a minute. That is all I got.

2 comments:

P Todd said...

I'm getting married!!! Glad you made it safe. I'll look forward to hearing more about your trip. Glad to hear things are off to a great start.

*In case you didn't get it, our compassion kids live in a town North East of Kampala about 50-60 miles. So that is probably out of your range, but if it is not or you know you are headed that way, I might have you take some pictures of signs or whatever. Thanks! Peace!

glocal.dan said...

Dude, thanks for info, I'm going to try and call you right now! If i don't get a hold of you, know that I love ya and will see you there soon. God bless
dan