Monday, July 21, 2008

Last week here

So my time is wrapping up in Uganda, Africa. It has been an experience, an experience that has changed me and will bring change that I do not yet know of. I have finished up my Bible study at the prison and English class this past week. I spent the weekend relaxing in a town called Jinja. We sat on the Nile and ate some good food. We also went to the rain forest (which there is hardly any left at all) and saw some amazing trees and vegetation. Since it is the end of my trip I thought that I would list a few things that I will miss and that I will not miss. First the miss ( and in no particular order)

My host family
Hanging out with wonderful friends
Awesome wildlife
The prisoners
People who know what suffering is

Stuff I will not miss

Bad plumbing
Horrible roads
Ma toke - a real great tasking food
Pollution
Pretty much the whole infrastructure

I hope to publish some pictures when I get back and internet is a little bit faster.

God bless,

Scott

No comments: